Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday, May 26th

☀️Looks Like It's Gonna Be a Lovely Day☀️


MORNING MESSAGE
Hi everyone!  I am so excited to share a video Gwendolyn and her family shared with me.  They have a robin and her nest in their yard!  The robin is taking care of 4 beautiful eggs.  I wonder how many eggs are in my robin's nest on my front porch?  Thank you so much to Gwendolyn and her family for sharing this with us!






READ-ALOUD
Today, Mr. Kai reads us a super hero story to celebrate EHS' Superhero Initiative. 




TODAY'S TASK

Today's assignment can be found in your Math Classroom.

Superhero Challenge 

Mr. Kelly has created a video for you to help you draw your Superhero.  Here are the first steps to draw your Superhero!




END OF YEAR CELEBRATION 
Please see the attached letter for details of some end of year celebration ideas.  Parents we need your help!